At Westminster Vision Associates, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Our experienced optometrists can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Schedule your eye exam today by calling one our offices!
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
Still curious about what goes into a Comprehensive Eye Exam or about some of the other Optometric Service we provide? Click the button!
A Custom Vision Correction Approach
Many people suffer from some sort of vision impairment. Luckily, there are many corrective options. You will want to find the one that is best for you. That is what we will help you do at Westminster Vision.
While some people like glasses, we have many clients who prefer contacts. We have the tools and skills needed to determine your correct prescription. We will take care of any ordering needed right from our office. You can simply pick up your new contacts or glasses at our office. Sometimes we can even ship them directly to your house. You can shop for your frames right in our office and if you don’t find something you like, we can come up with another option.
What Sets Us Apart
We proudly serve communities like Greenville, Anderson, Easley, and Westminster. Our goal is to tell you what sets us apart and meet your high standards for quality services. Here are a few factors that keep us ahead of the competition:
- Our optometrist has more than 30 years of experience seeing patients and helping them find corrective lenses.
- Our state-of-the-art in-office technology ensures we offer accurate diagnoses, and maintain comfort for our clients.
- We offer all different types of eyewear: eye glasses, contact lenses, reading glasses, and more.
- Our convenient location in Clemson allows us to service many of the surrounding communities.